We are a new London based Social Enterprise (Community Interest Company) that supports talented undiscovered artists of all disciplines in our local communities, and promotes the education of
creativity for the public benefit.
We are 100% volunteer run and operate a policy of applying all our profits to our social objectives.
Our vision is to change the way artistic work is represented and viewed
Chrom-Art mobilises art lovers to become active players in the art world,
working to increase the visibility of emerging artists,
connecting artists with art lovers
and supporting artists and the wider community by building mutually beneficial collaborations
for the public benefit.
a) Increasing the visibility of diverse and emerging artforms and artists
1. Supporting emerging unrepresented artists in developing their artistic talent and ability to create art by providing both commercial opportunities [online shop, art loans collaborations] and
non commercial help [studio space, mentoring opportunities].
2. Providing affordable opportunities for talented artists to produce, exhibit and sell their work.
3. Raising the profiles of artists through interviews and videos.
4. Building a brand and a credible voice for promoting diverse art forms that may not otherwise not reach an audience.
b) Connecting artists with art lovers
5. Creating inspiring events that bring together art lovers, the wider community and artists to appreciate all forms of art e.g. the Tribe events.
6. Building wider platforms for the sharing of art and increasing the reach of that art through building up audiences of art lovers through all social media and innovative physical showcase
c) Supporting artists and the wider community by building mutually beneficial collaborations
7. Working within communities to educate and inform about all forms of artistic expressions and encourage interest in the arts.
8. Providing job opportunities for young people in our communities through artistic projects and collaborations between Chrom-Art, the artists and the commercial sector.
9. Working with the commercial sector and other interested stakeholders in raising funds, when necessary, to support the achievement of the Organization's objectives.
10. Running projects aimed at the education of creativity to children and young people of all backgrounds and abilities.
Relying entirely on volunteers, CHROM-ART is a nomadic space that will usually materialize into a pop-up gallery & meeting space in various venues across London.
If there is any way in which you might be of help, or if you think we might be able to help, please get in touch. We are a friendly and dedicated team of art and business professionals united by
a common belief: that art should be enjoyed by and accessible to everyone.